Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Berger Strikes Back - Part 2

Well, I'm back from my vacation. I had a blast, but I'm also now healing recuperating from sunburn, bugbites and allergies. Fun.

But enough about me. This blog is a cool building techniques, and so I'll continue from where I left off: Micah Berger's latest batch of sweet brick built beasts:

The Sneak once again uses the lever-and-skeleton-arm connection technique, but I particually like the incorperation of the Green Goblin mask from the Spiderman line. The twisted grin and big eyes suit this troublesome creature perfectly.






This unnamed creature is once again an example of pieces being used in ways I don't think the original designers and molders ever envisioned. Check out especially the connection between the black Doc Ock claws and the binoculars.





Lastly for this blog post, there's the Vargouille, a flying head. Uhm, yeah. Interesting use of Green Goblin mask and handlebars.





Stay tuned for more creations from Micah Berger!


Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you use "Return of the Berger" instead?